Contact Data and Other Identifiable Information
- This site collects certain user information, which may include a username and password, contact information, or any other data that you type in to the site. It may also identify your IP address to help identify you on future visits to the site. At our discretion, the Site may use this data to: Personalize the user experience and/or customer service Improve the site To process transactions Administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature or function Send email to users
Sharing User Data
- The site may share user data with third parties that help the site owner operate and manage the site, are the site owner's advertisers and marketing partners.
Mobile Device Privacy
- The following applies to our site, when viewed on a mobile device: When accessed with a mobile device, our site may collect information automatically, such as the type of mobile device you have, device identifiers, and information about your use of the site. Regardless of the device you use to access the site, it will also collect information you provide, as well as information about your interaction with the site and its content. If location services are activated on your mobile device, our site may collect information about the location of your device. Your mobile network service providers may collect device-specific information, such as a device identifier, when you use our website or one of our mobile applications. This information collected by your mobile network service will not be associated with your user account with us, or with your personally identifiable information.
- We are based in Virginia USA and you are contracting to use our Site. This Policy and all matters arising from your use of the Site are governed by and will be construed according to the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia , without regard to any choice of laws rules of any jurisdiction. The federal courts and state courts that have geographical jurisdiction over disputes arising at our office location in will be the only permissible venues for any and all disputes arising out of or in connection with this Policy or the Site and Service.
- Notwithstanding anything that may be contrary within the "Disputes" provisions above, all matters, and all claims within a multi-claim matter, that are arbitrable, including all claims for monetary damages, shall be decided by a single arbitrator to be selected by us, who shall hold hearings in or near , under the rules of the American Arbitration Association.
No Users Under the Age of 13
- The Site is not intended for children under the age of 13. Children under the age of 13 should not use the Site at any time. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we obtain actual knowledge that we have collected information from anyone under the age of 13, we will erase that information from our servers. It is a violation of our Terms of Service for children under the age of 13 to use the Site.
- If you have any questions about these terms please contact Debbie Saunders at firstname.lastname@example.org