A new industrial controller designed for the AV industry. The Portal Controller leverages the flexibility and economy of off the shelf touchscreens and tablets to control a wide variety of devices.
The Portal Controller user a mini-server to provide graphics control and then translate the data to command multiple devices over different hardware using the Portal Translator and the Portal Transport.
Based on a network of small but powerful processors the Portal system harnesses the Internet of Things (IoT) model to produce a flexible but cost effective controller system that is remotely programmable via a web browser.
- Bidirectional communication between commercial touchscreens and AV equipment
- Custom graphics-based control surfaces that run on any device
- Timecode driven events controller with record playback features
- Link with AV-Portal Transport to
- Link with AV-Portal Translator to talk to non AES70 equipment
Examples of applications:
- Integration of multiple systems into a single intuitive interface
- Develop quick solutions for custom environments to control peripherals
- Show control in Las Vegas for the largest screen on earth
- A touchscreen controller for a live Theme Park show synced to video
- Produce animated displays based on data from real-time devices
AV-Portal Controller pdf
TiMax Portal Screen Template